Breaking news! During the event we will announce and celebrate the completion of the Global Lighting Challenge – which has served as great inspiration and vast commitments surpassing the goal of 10 billion lighting products!
Small changes can make a huge difference! If you agree come, listen and discuss the possibilities with energy efficient lighting of good quality.
Hear the story of how Sweden tackled the Global Lighting Challenge by going local. What did we learn? How can you go from pledge to deployment? We will share our experiences and thinking, as well as listen to participants from the challenge!
– Welcome – Lovisa Blomqvist, project leader Swedish Lighting Challenge
– Conclusion of the Global Lighting Challenge – Ibrahim Baylan, Minister for Energy and Policy Coordination, Swedish Government
– Swedish Lighting Challenge: experiences and findings – Peter Bennich, lighting expert, Swedish Energy Agency
– A word from participants – IKEA, Brainlit, Lund municipality
– Panel discussion: Global outlook and future perspective – India, Canada, Sweden, CLASP, Ipeec, Ikea, Brainlit, Lund municipality
Official side event to CEM, presentations
Danish Architecture Centre (DAC), Room 2
Swedish Energy Agency
Open invitation, but you have to register at https://egencia.qondor.com/ParticipantWeb/Registration/77015
Peter Bennich and Lovisa Blomqvist